Russians Embassy Attestation
It is the procedure of legalising all documents for its intended use in Russia. Embassy attestation is the process of confirmation that a specific document is issued by a particular body or University and is authentic. It is important to get all required documents to be attested for legal purpose and long stay in Russia.
What are the benefits of Embassy Attestation?
Embassy Attestation is very useful for legal use of documents in Russia for an extended time and avail various advantages. Some of the benefits of document attestation are as follows.
• It helps in getting work visa and thus open doors for many employment opportunities.
• It is very important in getting resident visa, along with visa for family, spouse and kids, opening scopes of settling.
• It helps someone in pursuing higher education and also makes it easy for kids to get admission in Russian schools.
• It is required if there is a change in job hierarchy and also in case there is a change in salary structure.
• It helps in transferring power of attorney, get death benefits and also get medical benefits like a citizen.
v How can the documents be attested?
All sorts of documents ranging from educational documents, non – educational documents and commercial documents can be attested, which can be submitted individually to the Embassy individually. Generally to save the hassle, the documents can be submitted through approved attestation agencies which does all the work on your behalf. In order to get your documents attested, we are at your service to provide the best, convenient and safe attestation of any kind of documents.
v What is the procedure of Embassy Attestation?
The procedure for attestation of documents from the Embassy differs depending on the type of document.
Educational documents – Below are the ways how education documents can be attested
• The first attestation needs to be done by the Human resource department of the respective state where the document was issued.
• Next, the attestation is done by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The final attestation is done by the Embassy of Russia, New Delhi.
v Non – Educational documents – These are the steps for attesting these documents
• The first attestation is done by the Home Department (Mumbai) or can also be attested by the issuing state.
• The next attestation is done by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The last attestation is done the Embassy of Russia, New Delhi.
Commercial documents – Below are the steps for attestation for commercial documents
• The first attestation is done by the Chambers of Commerce.
• The next attestation is done by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The last and final attestation is done by Embassy of Russia, New Delhi.