Angola Embassy Attestation
Embassy attestation for Angola is required for all the documents which are to be used in Angola for the purpose of legalizing them. The attestation of documents is done by the Embassy of Angola, New Delhi.
What is the benefit of Angola Embassy Attestation?
There are many different benefits of getting all the documents attested before leaving for Angola, prioritize the documents which are intended to be used in Angola. Some of the benefits of Embassy attestation are:-
• It helps in getting Employment visa and thus gives us better opportunities to work in Angola.
• If helps in getting residence visa and also visa for family and spouse.
• If you are planning to pursue any higher studies, attestation helps in getting enrolled to Angola based institutes.
• It also helps in getting your kids admitted to schools in Angola.
• Embassy attestation is required for change in salary structure while changing designation and also required for attending interviews.
• It is also helping case of giving or transferring power of attorney, getting death benefits as well as medical benefits.
What kind of documents can be attested?
All the documents that are intended to be used in Angola can be attested. It many range from different types of documents. Generally it is categorised in three classes – educational documents, non- educational documents and commercial documents. There are many authorised and approved agent and attestation service provides by Embassy of Angola, through which the entire process of attestation may take place. We are one of the best and approved provides with a complete solution for your entire attestation requirement.
What is the procedure of attestation?
The procedure of Embassy Attestation varies from various kinds of documents. There are various documents which can be attested.
Educational documents - Below are the steps of attestation of educational documents.
• The first attestation is done by Human Resource Department of the state where the document was issued.
• The second attestation is done by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The third attestation is done by Embassy of Angola, New Delhi.
Non – educational Documents – Below are the steps how attestation is done for these documents
• The first attestation is done by the Home Ministry of the particular state where the document was issued.
• The second attestation was done by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The last attestation is made by Embassy of Angola, New Delhi.
Commercial Documents – Below are the attestation steps for commercial documents
• The first attestation is done by the Chamber of Commerce.
• Next, the documents are attested by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
• The last attestation is done by the Embassy of Angola, New Delhi.
All the attestation is charged with standard fees which are decided by the Embassy. In order to execute hassle free process of embassy attestation, we are at your service. We provide the most reliable and convenient Embassy Attestation service, taking care of all the personal documents with utmost care.