CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION IN INDIA
ATTESTATION OF A DOCUMENT
In a global market the world has become a small place where one can shift one place to another without any hindrance, if they prove themselves genuine. People usually go several places in the world just to roam around or for some official reasons. Similarly, some people visit other countries to get higher education, some look forward to job opportunities, some wish to settle down and many so on. To fulfil all such reasons you need to follow some processes where you need to prove yourself an authenticated person. Attestation of a document is necessary whenever you travel anywhere out of your country as this is the legal necessity, which follows a process so that no issues takes place while your period of stay in that country. You necessitate the document attestation any time in a path of life, for number of reasons like: some medical emergency, want to study abroad, for job; need to shift and so on. For all this, everyone require to do some documentation.
ATTESTATION OF UAE EMBASSY
Attestation from UAE Embassy in India is required for processing UAE Employment Visa.UAE Embassy in India will Attest the documents only if Mantralay/ Home Department/ HRD and Ministry of External Affairs Indian Attestation is being done on it.
Attestation from MOFA of UAE is also required for processing Employment visas. Attestation of UAE issued Certificates includes attestation from Indian Embassy in UAE, Attestation from Ministry of foreign Affairs in UAE, Justice Attestation UAE, and Chamber Attestation from UAE embassy etc…
ATTESTATION FOR KUWAIT EMBASSY
Certificate Attestation from HRD, Ministry of External Affairs Attestation .The Government of Kuwait requires all educational/Personal certificates, professional or academic, issued from India to be attested by the Indian Embassy/Consulate in Kuwait for further attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait Government before grant of Kuwait Visa.
1) THE FUNCTIONS OF NOTARY IN CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION FOR KUWAIT
Certificates needs to be getting attested for Kuwait formal purpose. First the Notary will be done. After getting attestation from notary you can submit the certificates for home department attestation. Which states that the certificate is true to get attestation from Home Department?
2) THE FUNCTIONS OF THE HOME DEPARTMENT IN CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION FOR KUWAIT Initially you need to get attestation from Home Department to submit the documents to MEA. A certificate is authenticated by Home Department after verifying the content of the specified certificate. Authentication is the truly an accurate representation of the authenticity of that specified certificate, all the formalities stand as same for Kuwait certificates attesting.
The State Human Resource Department (HRD) is attested all certificates issued by Govt. School, Govt. Technical Board, Medical & Paramedical Institution, university and others.. After completing the attestation process the certificate can proceed to the ministry of External Affairs & Embassy Attestation. You can do with the Mantralya attestation also to get MEA attestation.
3) MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS (MEA) ATTESTATION FOR KUWAIT.
MEA attestation is under the ministry of external affairs govt of India. Ministry of External Affairs should attest all the certificates issued in any state in India before submitting Kuwait Embassy. Education department attestation or home department attestation should done for the MEA attestation. MEA attests all educational certificate non education certificates and commercial certificates.
4) KUWAIT EMBASSY ATTESTATION
After getting successful attestation from MEA you can submit the certificates to Kuwait Embassy for attestation. The embassy will attest all educational and non educational and commercial document if the certificate already attested by MEA.
5) SDM ATTESTATION FOR KUWAIT
The Sub Divisional Magistrate's office is situated in Delhi. After getting Attestation from SDM, can submit the certificate to MEA attestation after that Embassy attestation.
We undertake below mentioned Certificates for Kuwait Embassy attestation.
1) EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
• Educational certificate attestation
• A UG degree certificate attestation
• PG degree certificate attestation
• Diploma degree certificate attestation
• PhD degree certificate attestation
• Engineering degree certificate attestation
• Medical degree certificate attestation
• Management degree certificate attestation
• Hotel management certificate attestation
• Law degree certificate attestation
• Technical degree certificate attestation
• Professional degree certificate attestation
• Degree Certificate Attestation
• Diploma Certificate Attestation
• PHD degree Certificate Attestation
• Provisional degree Certificate Attestation
• Distance Education degree Certificate Attestation
2) NON EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION • Salary Certificate Attestation
• Transfer Certificate (TC) Attestation
• Equivalence Certificate
• Death Certificate Attestation
• Birth Certificate Attestation
• Divorce Certificate Attestation
• Experience/ Employment Certificate Attestation
• Marriage Certificate Attestation
• Medical Certificate Attestation
• Single Status Certificate Attestation
• Ministry of education department attestation
• Ministry of health department attestation
• Ministry of Justice attestation
• Chamber of commerce attestation
• Labour department attestation
• Passport Attestation
• Pan Card Attestation
• NOC Affidavit Attestation
• Police Clearance Certificate Attestation
3) COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT ATTESTATION
• Agreement Attestation
• Memorandum of Association Attestation
• Certificate of Registration Attestation
• Power of Attorney Attestation
• Income Tax Return Attestation
• Licence Attestation
• Stockholders Agreement Attestation
4) OTHER DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES ATTESTATION
• Bona-fide Certificate Attestation
• Translated Certificate Attestation
• Transcripts Attestation
• Thesis Attestation
• Syllabus Attestation
• Internship Attestation
We are doing a perfect service by assuring safety of your documents. You can visit our office to experience an excellent service in certificate attestation for UAE, Oman, Qatar Bahrain, Saudi, and Kuwait.
For Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Qatar Bahrain, Saudi Certificate attestation in Delhi /Chennai /Bangalore /Hyderabad /Pune /Mumbai /Ahmadabad /Chandigarh etc….
ATTESTATION OF QATAR EMBASSY
Attestation from QATAR Embassy in India is required for processing QATAR Employment Visa. QATAR Embassy in India will Attest the documents only if Mantralay/ Home Department/ HRD and Ministry of External Affairs Indian Attestation is being done on it.
Attestation from MOFA of QATAR is also required for processing Employment visas. Attestation of QATAR issued Certificates includes attestation from Indian Embassy in QATAR, Attestation from Ministry of foreign Affairs in QATAR, Justice Attestation QATAR, and Chamber Attestation from QATAR etc…
ATTESTATION OF BAHRAIN EMBASSY
Attestation from BAHRAIN Embassy in India is required for processing BAHRAIN Employment Visa. BAHRAIN Embassy in India will Attest the documents only if Mantralay/ Home Department/ HRD and Ministry of External Affairs Indian Attestation is being done on it.
Attestation from MOFA of BAHRAIN is also required for processing Employment visas. Attestation of BAHRAIN issued Certificates includes attestation from Indian Embassy in BAHRAIN, Attestation from Ministry of foreign Affairs in BAHRAIN, Justice Attestation BAHRAIN, and Chamber Attestation from BAHRAIN etc…
ATTESTATION OF SAUDI EMBASSY
FOR DOING SAUDI ATTESTATION ON EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES ALL THE BELOW MENTIONED CONDITIONS SHOULD BE COMPLETED:
• Degree should be earned through Full Time / Regular Mode only. (Saudi Cultural Attaché does not attest any degree/certificate/diploma earned through online/distance/private mode).
• OFFER LETTER – For fresh candidates, Offer letter must contain the NAME, PASSPORT NUMBER, SALARY, and PROFESSION. Profession must be same as the degree (Ex: - If the candidate holding B.com degree, its profession should be Accountant).
Offer letter must be attested from the Saudi Ministry of External affairs and The Chamber of commerce. Candidates who were already working in KSA, The attestation of Saudi Ministry of External Affairs is not necessary, but they need to present the Certificate of Employment issued from his current employer/institute, attested from Chamber of Commerce and the letter should contain IQAMA number and passport number, date of his joining and Position.
Offer is only valid for 6 month from the date of issue.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SAUDI SUBMISSION:
• Original offer letter
• Original Degree attested by HRD
• All year Mark sheet copy
• Undertaking from the candidate on Rs.10 Governmental Stamp Paper about the degree genuineness, Paste photo graph in it and do notary.
• Passport copy
• Pan card/Adhar Card copy
• If working, colour iqama copy
• candidate email id