Kuwait Embassy Attestation
Embassy attestation from Kuwait is very important for anyone who wants to use their documents in Kuwait as they legalised from Kuwait Embassy in India. All documents including educational and non educational documents needs to be attested from the Embassy.
What are the benefits of Attestation?
In order for us to travel to Kuwait for a long term purpose, it is important that the documents are attested. There are many benefits of getting the documents attested and below shows some of them:-
- It helps in increased chances of getting an employment visa.
- It helps in getting us a resident visa if we are planning to settle down there and also makes it easy for us to obtain visa for our family.
- It is beneficial if we want to pursue any higher education.
- It helps in getting our kids admitted in Kuwait based schools.
How can the documents be submitted?
The documents can be directly submitted to the Embassy of Kuwait, New Delhi by the individual itself. It is time consuming process and you might have to go places for that. It is the reason why we are here. The documents can also be submitted to Embassy for attestation through approved agents and organisations. We are here to make your work easy and get all your Embassy attestation done.
What is the for Kuwait Embassy Attestation?
The procedure followed for educational and non-educational documents are slightly different and needs to be done accordingly. Basically the attestation process depends on purpose and type of the document.
Educational documents – Below are the steps for attestation of these documents.
- The document first needs to be attested by Human Resource Department of the respective state of residence.
- It is followed by attestation by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- The last and the final attestation is done by the Embassy of Kuwait, New Delhi.
Non – Educational attestation – Below is the procedure for attestation of these documents
- The first attestation is made by the Home Department of the respective state of Residence.
- It is followed by attestation made by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- The last attestation is made by the Embassy of Kuwait, New Delhi.
For Embassy attestation for Kuwait there are certain standard charges applied for each type of document attested. The price may vary depending on the type of document. We are at your service and offer best, convenient and very reliable service of Embassy attestation. We value your time and thus give unmatched service. You can place your trust on us and we assure there will not be any disappointment. We are there for you for all your Kuwait Embassy attestation requirement.