When we are leaving for any foreign country, say Oman, there are some certificates that need to be attested. Now, if you are going to Oman, there are various reasons for you to get Oman embassy attestation like:
- To apply for an employment visa, resident visa, visa for parents, family visa, spouse visa, job visa, and visa status change in abroad.
- To apply for any school admission in Oman.
- To change the profession and job transfer.
- To add the spouse name in the passport.
- To change the family status destination in Oman or for getting high salary.
- To register the marriage in Oman.
- To attend an interview, MOH exam, test or writing exams in Oman.
- To get medical allowances.
- To register a birth in Oman.
- To apply for a passport through a single parent, etc.
For applying for the embassy attestation for Oman, the original certificates and passport copy needs to be provided. The attestation is done from the country where the documents and certificates were issues originally and the attestation process is incomplete if the legalization by the MFA is not done of Oman. There are two minds of legalization processes:
- Embassy attestation
- Apostille authentication
If the intended country is one of the members of the Hague Convention, then the Apostille authentication must be followed. If not, then the embassy attestation must be followed. Oman is a part of Hague Convention and that’s why embassy/apostille authentication needs to be done for various certificates. The process for the attestation is not same for all certificates.
- Their attestation is needed for obtaining an employment visa or labor card for most of the assigned destinations by the company, like Manager, CEO, Executive, Vice President, etc.
- For pursuing higher education.
- For appearing in the exams like MOH and DOH by nurses, doctors, etc.
- For getting equivalent certificates.
NON EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES:
- Their attestation is needed for obtaining the residence for children or spouse.
- In case of children, transfer certificate must be attested too from the respective embassy.
MEMORANDUM OR ARTICLE OF ASSOCIATION:
- For getting the right to sell the properties in the country from where they belong.
- For opening bank account.
- For removing LLC partnership if the partner doesn’t want to extend the relationship.
- For forming a company in the host country.
- Experience certificate attestation is usually needed by the nurses, lab technicians, doctors, pharmacists, and other professionals. If the person is going for appearing in the exams like Ministry of Health (MOH) and Department of Health (DOH), it is must that the experience certificate is attested from the respective embassy.
For all the attestation services, there are many service providers but be sure that the one that you are going to choose is the right and reputable so that you end up getting all your documents and certificates attested properly. So, go for the one you have heard of and researched properly about to avoid any issues later.